Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's your favorite?

So...there's nothing really to post about these days, no free stuff, nothing..so I thought I could make a little poll ;)


I was playing with the new Hot Buys doll, and this is so far my favorite look:


I love stylish Overknees and paired with this edgy dress - Beautiful!


And so I was wondering what YOUR favorite Hot Buys Look is?


I would really like to know what you prefer from all those clothes.

You can send a picture-Link (tinypic) or just describe the clothes you like in the comment box.



I would appriciate many comments ;)




Have fun by dressing!! :D


Love Nathalie

2 comments:

mariaisabelfan said...

I love the black-purple purse!It is so cute!But I gotta say that Im not a big fan of these hotbuys..There other ones were way better!

Unknown said...

Hiyy It's Well Ace Is This Site Thanks For Making It And I Love Getting Free Things For Stardoll Especially Clothes!!

How Do You Like Become A Member Of This Club?