Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little bt about me...


Here is my new banner. It is just a substitute until the person i chose is done with mine.I havn't really interacted with you guys yet! I just Wanted to let you know a little bit about myself. I am a 13-year old girl who love stardoll. My favourite sport to play is basketball. I love it, it is my favourite sport! My name is none of your buissness :P so just call me skittle911. I am very busy with school so the only time I can get on the computer is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and days off school so i won't be on during the week. I am a very friendly person so please fell free to be my friend on stardoll. I am not or ever have been superstar. The picture there was done in my beauty parlour. The reason i have make-up is because a looonnnngggg time ago make up was for non-superstars and some new make because I won superstar for a day. i have to go now but please and me as a friend on stardoll.

No comments: