Photobucket

Followers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Steal the Look H&M


Hello Stardoll News&Tips fans!Firsty I wanted to remind you that the competition is still running up and you can still take prt on it!Just click this link :
http://stardollnewstips.blogspot.com/2010/01/competition-time-d.html

Anyway to the point :D
I was searching the website of the famous shop H&M and I created a look(there's a feauture you can makeover a doll)and I wanted to show you how to <>in Stardoll,because the clothes I used are similar with the ones in H&M!

Just Take a look: H&M Style


Stardoll Style
Hit or Miss?Write in the COMMENTS BOX!
xxx
mariaisabelfan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Clothes :)
By: Sweety-Tini4ka

Anonymous said...

nice
by:missnatasa76

Cloe said...

BIG HIT!!!



xoxo
Cloe(ashley1michelle)

Nathalie said...

Good one!
I like the top, its pretty ♥
Bella

elihsan said...

change the trauzers

elihsan said...

p.s ...,but i like it