Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Stardoll Halloween Make Up Tutorial!


Hey!
How are you? :)
Have you seen the new Miss Stardoll World? :D Everyone's like: "Oh my God,a Non-SS won Miss Stardoll World!". Bu no one sees that she has all Extra Rooms and the other Suite Expansions like Alpine Chalet. My opinion: You don't have to be a Superstar or Royalty to buy a lot of Stardollars. 

But this is not what I wanted to show you today :D
I made a new Make Up - Tutorial for you!
This Video is a "Inspired by..." Video. In this case, I  tried to make a Tutorial for a Black Swan Look.




Do you like it? Please answer this two polls until Friday :)




  • It's great!
  • It's okay.
  • I don't like it.
More polls: Free online poll



  • Golden Kiss
  • Blue Angel
  • Lady Marmalade Inspired
More polls: Free polls
For other suggestions write me on Stardoll :)
Love, Leon :*

No comments: