Photobucket

Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Great news :)

Hello my dear readers :)
Today I have some really great news for you :))
Maybe some of you have already mantioned this fact.... but anyway for those who didn't I will inform you :)

From now instead of getting up to 40 starcoins per day.... you are able to get 50!!!
This is really cool :P
Enjoy :)

By the way.... I have bought a styling studio.... so if you want to be styled by me your welcome to visit my styling studio :D And also visit my starbazzar :P

Love Ya all
Yours
patush11
<3

10 comments:

PrincessFayth6 said...

First comment! I'm a Superstar and I can get 50 Starcoins a day! But when I went on my non-ss account tin still said 40starcoins per day. Are Superstars only allowed to get %0 Starcoins per day?

patush11 said...

Oh I thought that everyone can get 50 starcoins per day.... oh It's so sad :(

Ozzieworld said...

Superstars get are able to get 50 starcoins, But non-ss get 40 :]

Indigo26 said...

Once i was able to get 50 but it clearly was a mistake and it was soon changed back :( Anyway.....
@Patush11
Are you the one who is hosting the comp where we had to dress like a celeb? because i was just wandering when we are going to see the results :) xx

Amber_Doll said...

Free dkny scarf CLICK HERE

sweetkoniBaby5 said...

I was a Superstar and I could get 50 Starcoins a day! But when I now i am not souperstar and i can take again only 40starcoins per day.

Indigo26 said...

@ Tish
I have just visited 2 blogs and you have spammed the comments twice gosh stop it ¬_¬

patush11 said...

Indigo26.... xoxo-pink-xoxox is hostig the comp... as I know she is in China or in Japan right now... she will return soon and you would be able to be active in the cool comp :D

anni11995 said...

yes...this is only for ss!!!

Daryp said...

Yhea...