Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

New superstar doll :)

Hi everyone :)
Ther is a new SS doll :)
just check it out
And here is some information about her
Emily Watson (born 14 January 1967) is an English actress. She gave an acclaimed debut film performance in Lars von Trier's Breaking the Waves.
Watson was born in Islington, London, England. Her father was an architect and her mother was an English teacher at St David's Girl's School, west London. She was brought up as an Anglican.[3] Watson describes her childhood self as a "Nice middle-class English girl ... I'd love to say I was a rebellious teenager but I wasn't".

I know here... I saw some films with her.. she is pretty cool I thingk :)
And wat do you think about her?

Love you all
yours
patush11

3 comments:

circca10 said...

That's cool :D

Daryp said...

awesome...I really like her..

IreneKatsadima1 said...

I think that she's amazing.