Photobucket

Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Yet another new project!


Hey guys!You probably noticed that both Inside Stardoll and Extravagant Magazine are no more so  I have decided to start a new project. I am not going to back out of it this time, it is called: The Splendide Awards (no, I didn't spell it wrongly it means splendid in French!) 



To visit it, click HERE.

 It is where you vote for your favorite Stardoll users in a variety of categories. I am trying to get some staff so if you're interested please fill this in (sorry its at the bottom of the page):





























Stardoll Username:


Email Address:


What position do you want?

Judging
Promoting
Graphic Designing

Why do you think you should be a member of The Splendide Awards?


Do you have blogging experience? (this doesn't strongly affect your chances of joining the team)

Yes
No





Put a website form like this on your site.



Please feel free to contact me in my guestbook for more info =]

Thanks,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya!:) i'd like 2 do it but i'd rather not use my real email address.....what will i do?????:)