Photobucket

Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Starplaza Christmas Sale + I won!

Hey guys! I am in a really happy mood today since I won National Covergirl earlier:)

Yay! Anyway, there is a 50% Superstar Christmas Sale in Starplaza:

The sale is pretty good, it includes stores such as the following (click to enlarge):

Bisou





Evil Panda




Tingeling


( I am sorry it is blocked, top = 4SD pants=3SD






Stardoll



Fudge





Rio


I think that's everything :) It's not a very big sale for a holiday one and by comparison.  But it's fair enough. Will you be buying LOADS of things or just that cute top that wasn't affordable earlier? The sale is a lot bigger on stores such as Fudge, do you think it could be leaving?

Tell me in comments!

Alya
xoxo

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congratulation Sweetie 5/5 ♥