Photobucket

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Look-A-Likes

Well, I'm sorta bored so I made lots of look-a-likes:

Demi Lovato:

View Image

Kate Moss:


Rihanna:

Cameron Diaz:

Cameron Diaz     

Jessica Szohr:

Jessica Szohr     

I hope you like 'em even though I aint' good at this. And may I plz remind u to apply for 'FAB 5!' and send ur entry to us at: stardollnewstips@yahoo.com. Incase u dont know wht it is I pick the top 5 albums sceneries medolls and suites every friday. Just apply to one of the categories (or more) and I'll look at it and decide whether or not it is one of the 'FAB 5!' 

XOXO
Caramelcake1999

1 comment:

Lopezgiqp said...

It is the only place to order unique hoodia. Keep trying and find what works for you. They could be raw or cooked ; fresh, frozen, canned, or dried.