Photobucket

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free Hannah Montana Stuff :D


Hello everyone!If you want Hannah Montana stuff for free follow the instructions!
1.Go to goproxing.com
2.Put in the proxy browser http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/hmlcauk/
3.Click Contest&Gift(This will drive you in a website,close the window in a few seconds)
4.Close the proxy and go to your suite!You will have it!

ATTENTIO!BY THAT WAY YOU WILL HAVE A T-SHIRT AND THE THINGIE THE PRODUCERS HOLD IN FILM(xD DONT REMEMBER HOW IT IS CALLED)

I GOT SOEMTHING ELSE TOO BUT I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE I GOT IT!(IT WAS LIKE A POSTER WITH A TORCH.YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE PICTURE TOO.IT IS THE ONE UNDER THE TEE AND THE OTHER THINGIE )SO PLEASE CONTACT ME OR WRITE IN THE COMMENTS BOX IF YOU HAVE AND KNOW FROM WHERE YOU GOT IT!

UPDATE:YOU GET THE POSTER(SIGN)AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU LOG IN WITH A UK PROXY!
If you don't understand which poster ,you can see it in my suite!I have it infront of my closet!
xxx

2 comments:

hannah montana :P said...

heya ,i didnt get tha poster orsth , but i got the chair ,and i got it after watching the vid there :P

Anonymous said...

you have to watch video and you get the chair:)