Photobucket

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Name + Free Tiger Eyepet Outfit

So..it's still me, Nathalie, but I decided to change my user name, because MiiLeY__CyRuS doesn't really fit me anymore. As you can probably think, it's Bella because I'm a huge Twilight Fan.

But on stardoll I stay MiiLeY__CyRuS of course!

So..I made a new banner..of course it's still not very good, but I'm working on a better one :)

Hope you like it, maybe you would like to comment?

------------------------------------------------------------------

You can get your tiger outfit for your eyepet now!

Unfortunately, the web proxys don't work for me at the moment (don't know why), but it's the same as always:

1. Use http://goproxing.com/ or http://daveproxy.co.uk/
2. Type in stardoll.com/en/campaigns/eyepet.
3. Log in and you're done!

Thanks to an anonymous reader who posted that in a comment! If you're the one, thank you!


That's everything for today!

Love Nathalie (the new Bella ;D) ♥

2 comments:

Mihaela said...

thank you!!!!!!!!!

Mihaela said...

And I like your new banner very much!!